Sunday, May 27, 2007

Carter's Eats

The past two months, for the most part, I've stayed in compliance with the South Beach diet recommendations. As I've mentioned before, the plan is easy and makes mealtime much less stressful because it's all mapped out for me.

There are some days when I must have something naughty...like a real pizza or some cereal. I've fallen off the wagon a little bit lately because my school, work, and training schedule didn't allow me to do much shopping or planning with my food. I eat on the go and whenever I have time. That usually means something hand-held and quick - tasty morsels wrapped in bread. The almighty sandwich is what I'm talking about.

Here's some food that we've been consuming over the past several weeks.

Breakfast in Bed - egg whites with cheese, turkey bacon, and "white" wheat English muffin






Spinach and ricotta stuffed salmon, mashed cauliflower, and salad







Sirloin steak with peppers and onions







Sour cream waffles - not SB approved!

4 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

You know, normally I would have been drooling all over myself looking at those photos, but considering I just ate half a dozen home made chocolate chip cookies (def not sb approved) all I was able to do was burp. :)

Deb said...

Are you sure we don't share a blood-line??? This thing we women have with food. That all looks sooooo good. Eating has been o.k. lately, but no workouts. :(
Tomorrows a new day, right?? ;)

Kewl Nitrox said...

Sigh,you still have the uncanny ability to feel hungry even after a heavy dinner...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.