Thursday, March 10, 2005

Lloyd's Rocks!

Tonight I sucked it up and joined the Sunnyvale Masters. I have never swam...swum...swimmed (?) so much in my life! It was awesome. I called Miss Sheri to see if she wanted to come along, but she denied me. She's not feeling well, so I'll let her sickly little self off this one time! I plan to swim three times a week. That should get my ass in shape rather quickly. I'm not going to let a boatload of people pass me at Wildflower, and I'll be swimming 1500 meters that day. I liked TI, but this structure is what I need and the drills are horrific. It's just the way I like it, I'm a sicko...I know.

So, 2000 yards later I'm ready for dinner! Thankfully while talking to Sheri earlier, I was reminded there was no food in the house so I did some shopping before swimming. I pulled out the easiest and most instantly satisfying thing I could...LLOYD'S! Yummmmmm.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I love Sunnyvale Masters. It's a great way to get a long swim in without getting bored out of your skull, and the program there isn't intimidating.

Lloyd's does rock. My tummy is feeling better. I'm glad I didn't swim.