Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Workouts and such

Oh yes, I've been working out, but have not had many minutes to spare for blogging the thoughts out of my brain. Work is always busy at the end of the year for me, but much moreso now that almost all of my counterparts are on vacation and I'm covering for them. It means business for me, but an extended and severely altered workload. But as long as I can keep smiling, all is good.

Last week, I did something I probably shouldn't have. I worked out by myself towards nighttime along the Guadalupe River Trail in downtown San Jose. There are some seriously sketchy areas there as that's where a lot of the homeless make their...well..homes. I also did a spin class and the usual gym workouts with cardio and weights. Nothing special.

Les has been sick for a week now and keeping him hopped up on Sudafed, Comtrex, Tylenol PM and Mucinex. Luckily I have not fallen victim to his germs yet thanks to my suped-up immune system. Ahhhh...one more benefit of consitent exercise and healthy eating:)

No comments: