Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A.G. Ferrari

After my client call today I had a sandwich and red chard salad from A.G. Ferrari. Sheri and I had lunch there a few weeks ago, and I really liked it....I think it will be a bi-weekly thing for me. While they were making my sammy, I browsed the shop for dinner ideas. I picked up some spinach gnocci and tomato basil marinara.

Les went running with me tonight, so we needed something quick and filling. This was good, I grilled up some tilapia on the side. I thought it was just okay, but Les had seconds of the gnocci so it must have been good:)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I've never had their pastas or sauces, but their sandwiches and salads are yummy. Ginger and I used to lunch there regularly. She loved it. And they have a really tasty chocolate torte there too.