Thursday, August 11, 2005

Pork Tenderloin

I was so smart on Monday, I made two pork tenderloins to get a head start on the week's dinners. Tonight we had my white girl burritos and chili beans topped with sour cream and cheddar cheese. These babies were huge, I could only eat half of mine and gave the other half to my hubby:)

So, inside you will find: chili-rubbed pork tenderloin, spinach, heirloom tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, and kosher salt & pepper - all wrapped up in a whole wheat tortilla. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that our local ghetto Albertsons had heirloom tomatoes! They were pretty good too.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Pretty tomatoes!

I agree with you about making extra pork tenderloin. Excellent for sandwiches and quick dinners. Also - Trader Joe's carries a really yummy Kosher turkey breast. I roast one once or twice a month.