Thursday, February 17, 2005

Love the nights that hubby cooks!

Tonight Les made a london broil (yes, he broiled it), broccoli, and a rice dish. Simple and yummy and necessary after I ran for just over an hour in the rain. I think Huggy is turning into a duck because the rain doesn't stop her from wanting to get out and run too!

Les did Xi Gong without me tonight as I have twisted my ankle. I was two miles into tonight's run and my foot got stuck in a hole that was covered by an unassuming looking puddle....I still ran, despite the pain 4 more miles to finish my workout. Probably not the smartest thing to do because it hurts like a son of a beaatch right now. However, I was not going to waste a perfectly good hour-long workout:P

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Looks yummy!

Careful with that ankle this weekend...