Friday, February 25, 2005

Parme Crusted Chix

Saw this watching Rachael Ray's 30-minute meals. This chick is seriously my heroine. I am not the kind of person to spend more than an hour on cooking. I am always watching this program to get new ideas.
Les really liked it, and I did too. The salty parmesan cheese made this so incredibly yummy. I love fried cheese, so this was right up my alley. The spicy roasted potatoes and red onions were nice too. Although the onions got a bit burnt, it was still nice. I added a side of brushetta for a cool topping to the chicken and spicy potatoes.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute teeth :)

You're going to hate me for saying this... but I abhor RR. Can't stand her nervous giggle or her constant use of the term "E.V.O.O.". She grates on my last nerve.

Sheri said...

I can't stand her either. But I forgive you anyway. :)