Saturday, February 12, 2005

Return of Pork

Did a 3.5 hour bike ride today with Sheri and Melissa. It was some hard climbing and rolling hills and was just fecking awesome! Started at Aquatic Park, through Chrissy Field, over the Golden Gate, into the Marin Headlands, over to the beach and marshes, through the Sausalito tunnel and back over the bridge. It was work, but worth it. Sheri kicked major butt today. Her "I'm recovering from pneumonia" excuse will no longer work with me....she's a sleeper!

I came home, showered, had some lunch with Les and took a 3 hour nap!

Tonight's dinner was Pork Verde with non-fat refried beans and asparagus with red onions. Such an easy meal to make and Les cleaned his plate.
My dinner was substancially less than this...I had a chocolate Slim Fast shake as I had a lot to eat at lunch and still not that hungry:D

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Love the photos!

Asparagus, ick.

I really AM recovering from pneumonia. Really. I'm not lying, unlike SOME people do. :)