Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm wicked and I'm Laaaaaaaaazzzzyyyy

There was house cover of that David Byrne song a few years ago and it was amazingly fantastic. One of my very favorite songs. It has one of those slow-head-bob melodies and drawn out words that put you in a lazy mood. That's how I feel right now, wicked and lazy.

Today was all about spending time with the wonderful hubby of mine and just being. We had breakfast at Hobee's and then did some shopping. I actually agreed to go to Fry's because Les wanted to get a labeler and I need a new set of headphones for working out. We got what we needed and then we went over to the appliance section and found the stove/oven/fridge/washer/dryer/DLP HD TV that we want when we buy our house next year. I'm glad that's sorted. I was really worried that we wouldn't be able to spend thousands of dollars in one place, but it turns out we absolutely can. I loathe Fry's and the thought of handing over that much cash to them makes me ill. But they have what we want. Bastards.

After spending many hours on the internet doing F*ck all today, I finally got off my butt and went out running with Huggy.

Today's workout:
2.5 mile loop 24:16
30x2 single leg lunges
20 alternating lunges
30 squats
25 push ups
15 V-Ups
15x2 alternate crunch with leg lift
10x2 oblique crunch with leg lift

Felt great, was a very quick workout. Tomorrow me and GB go for a ride:)

1 comment:

Deb said...

You were a pretty busy chickie for being so 'lazy'. ;)
I'm with you on Fry's. Wouldn't you rather be in Sur La Table or Williams and Sonoma?!?! Have fun!