Thursday, November 23, 2006

Weds Workout

Lawrence has hurt himself, so Tuesday's urban assault didn't happen this week. Which is fine because I was so busy at work, there was no way I could get out until after 6pm. It was dark and icky and I just wanted to go home and snuggle with the hubby.

I had a short workday on Weds because my phone wasn't ringing off the hook as it usually does. So, I was able to finish all of my sales calls and organize for next week. I went straight to the gym and had a nice long workout.

10 minute warmup - treadmill
15x 2x 20lb standing row with lunge
15x 2x 20lb sitting bicep curl with crunch
15x 2x 20lb shoulder shrug
15x 2x 20lb bicep curl with shoulder raise
15x 2x 20lb hammer curl with shoulder raise
15x 2x 45lb squat press
15x 2x 45lb leg press
15x 2x 45lb squat press with jump
15x 4x 45 lb calf raise
15x 2x 60lb lat pull-down
15x 2x 24lb tricep pull-down
LOTS of abwork, too much to write down.

Good workout, lots of sweat, felt great.

1 comment:

Kewl Nitrox said...

Great workout. Best part is that it sets u up for a good dinner. :)