Sunday, December 11, 2005

Find the Kitty and Weekend Cat Blogging #27

Stella loves to burrow and find little hidey-hole places. This is how she and I play, I try to make the bed and she gets in all the blankets prohibiting any kind of straightening up at all:D

Today is another lazy day, I am really feeling off my game. Perhaps some cookie-making might make me feel better...yeah...cookies...that's going to make me feel great!

Cat food bloggers unite every weekend and share photos of your gorgeous kitties with us! Those of you that would like to join in the kitty blogging fun, visit Clare at Eatstuff and provide your permalink. If you'd rather post your doggie pics, head on over to Sweetnicks and do that too!

1 comment:

eat stuff said...

That is cute!
I like your crocheted blankets too!


BTW I don't mind if ur late ;)