Thursday, December 22, 2005

Trying on clothes = pain

Okay, I know I'm not a fatty boom-batty, but still...when it comes to trying on new clothes...it's seriously hurts me. The small dressing rooms that make you look like a giant, the horrible lighting that falls right into every crevice on your thighs, the mirrors that *seem* to distort your shape and turn you into a smooshed version of your real self....and let's not forget about the size and fit of the clothes themselves.

I feel like I'm getting bigger each time I shop, but that just can't be the case. It seems like all the cute clothes are catering to size 2 women with eating disorders. Booooo to the clothing manufacturers for making me feel aweful about myself >:-( Boo.

1 comment:

Kewl Nitrox said...

It's also the media (television & movies) that are telling us that thin = beautiful. Turn off the TV and you will soon feel better. :)

Oh, and the cute overlod site is... too cute. My kids loved it!