Saturday, February 25, 2006

Cinncinnati Chili

I picked Sheri up at her house so that we could pick up our Stanford Treeathlon race packets and on the way home, we stopped by the store. Since I had no idea what I was going to do for dinner that night, I copy-catted her idea and we did our identical shopping:D

This is not your typical chili, it's less stick-to-your-ribs and more like soup. It had amazing flavor even though I didn't follow the recipe to it's exact instructions...when do I ever?! I used chipotle chili powder instead of regular chili powder and it was super spicy! Really good nonetheless, I served it with some whole wheat spaghetti.

Ingredients in my cute little silicone cups and the obligitory glass of wine:


Add the above to the ground turkey and onions in the large chili pot:


Finished product...YUM!:

No comments: