Saturday, February 18, 2006

New Kitchen Stuff!

Hubby and I went to Santana Row today to pick up some dress pants that Les bought the other day. As we were passing all of the shops, here's a quick conversation we had:

He says, "What can I buy the wifey today?"
Sheepishly, I said, "awww...nothin'."
And he says, "Come on, what do you want? Do you want something from Sur La Table?" Then my eyes lit up - but I tried to hide my enthusiasm - I said, "sure:)" Just like that....when I talk, I add emoticons in real life:D

So, here is what I ended up with:
1) Cake Decorator Set - I'm making cupcakes tomorrow, thanks to Emily at Baking Beast I've been craving these yum yums for a little while. Anyway, I want to pipe the icing on the way she did, but I had no tools...now I do!
2) Ceramic Slicer - Now I can get the onions done twice as fast without so many tears
3) Clips - for open bags of things that I'm too lazy to put into airtight containers
4) Slotted Spatula - I don't know why I need it, but it's yellow and it spoke to me.
5) Slotted Egg Flipper - Why not?!
6) a 2 cup measuring cup - Sheri has them, so should I:)
7) Veggie Peeler - my other one broke
8) Lemon zester/curler thingy - again...it's yellow...and I think I need it:D

No comments: